FREE Vaccines for Life
After a one-time enrollment fee ($79 for most pets, or $59 for puppies or kittens enrolled in one of our Puppy Plans or Kitten Plans), core vaccinations will be FREE at AMC for as long as you own your pet as long as you return each year for your pet's wellness exam.
Regular wellness veterinary exams are the most important aspect of wellness care. We know it can be a challenge to find time to get your pet in for an annual check-up. We offer an extra incentive to make time to get your pet in on time each year for their important wellness exam: FREE vaccines for life (FVFL)!
Enrolled pets receive free vaccines for the pet's lifetime as long as he receives his yearly wellness examination at AMC each year. You will be responsible for the annual physical examination fee at that time.
So long as your pet has had an AMC wellness exam within the past 12 months, needed core vaccinations will be given free of charge!
Canine Vaccines included in FVFL*:
• Distemper, Adenovirus, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus (typically given as a combination DAPP vaccine)
** Bordetella (Kennel Cough) (50% discount)
Feline Vaccines included in FVFL*:
• Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, and Panleukopenia (typically given as a combination RCP vaccine)
** Feline Leukemia (50% discount)
* Included FVFL vaccines may change periodically when AMC veterinarians update our vaccination recommendations to continue to reflect the best medical judgment of our veterinarians.
** Bordetella (for dogs) and Feline Leukemia (for cats) are not considered “core” vaccines. (Core vaccines are those recommended for nearly all pets.) As non-core vaccines, they are not included for free in FVFL. However, they are important vaccinations for those pets that do need them. We offer FVFL patients Bordetella or Feline Leukemia vaccination at a 50% discount.
Puppies and Kittens:
• Puppies and kittens 6 months of age and up are welcome to enroll.
• A puppy or kitten who is currently enrolled in an AMC Puppy Plan or Kitten Plan (or within 60 days of completing a plan) can enroll in FVFL for a reduced fee of $59 once the Puppy or Kitten Plan is paid for.
• FVFL is not a substitute for completing a Puppy Plan or Kitten Plan. AMC's Puppy and Kitten Plans are designed to include all the routine services young pets need – not just vaccines but also exams, parasite and disease tests, parasite treatments, spay or neuter surgery, etc. FVFL covers only core vaccines.
• It is best (and most economical) to use the Puppy or Kitten Plan to cover the series of pediatric visits (including the spay/neuter visit) and to use on FVFL to cover future vaccinations.
• There is a single one-time, non-refundable enrollment fee per pet. The standard enrollment fee for FVFL is just $79. That's $79 for a lifetime of core vaccinations. Most clients find that they save money on vaccinations within the first year of enrollment!
• Puppies and kittens who are currently enrolled in an AMC Puppy Plan or Kitten Plan (or have just finished it) may enroll for a reduced $59.
• FVFL is not transferable to any other client, pet, or hospital.
What's NOT included:
• Exams. A physical examination fee must be paid for at the time of each exam.
• Any non-listed vaccines.
• Any other services and products.
• The annual wellness exam must be completed by a veterinarian at AMC.
• “Sick” exams (exams addressing an illness, ailment, or injury) are not wellness exams. The dedicated wellness exam once a year allows the doctor to focus on the important wellness needs of your pet including a complete physical, vaccine review and update, disease risk assessment and nutritional assessment.
• FVFL is just at AMC and will not be honored by other veterinary hospitals.
• We will send reminders when wellness exams and vaccinations are due. If your contact information changes, please update us!
• There will be a 30 day grace period following the due date for the annual wellness examination. The enrollment will be null and void after 30 days following the wellness exam due date.
• If the annual wellness exam is not completed within 13 months (one year, plus 30 day grace period), you may re-enroll the pet in the program (if it is still being offered) or resume paying for individual vaccines at the time they are given.
• Since some vaccines are good for up to three years while others are annual or twice-yearly (in the case of Bordetella for dogs), not all pets are due for every vaccine every year. In consultation with the owner, the veterinarian will select appropriate vaccinations for each pet based on his age, health, medical history, lifestyle, and other risk factors.
• AMC veterinarians do not administer vaccines that are not medically warranted. FVFL vaccines include only those listed that are medically indicated in the judgment of the treating veterinarian and consistent with current vaccination guidelines as defined by AAHA and AVMA.
• FVFL is non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Pricing and terms are subject to change. Please call AMC to confirm details or to allow us to answer any questions you may have!